Everyone can do something smart
— Organized contractors of connected federal information systems: Federal services registry http://frgu.gosuslugi.ru/, Federal inspection registry https://proverki.gov.ru/, Federal information system “Management” http://gasu.gov.ru/, to create integrated information environment of federal services description and government agencies structure;
— developed functional requirements, designed domain model, use case scenarios and managed prototype development of information system in government licensing processes and inspections management domain.
Faculty of Technology Entrepreneurship RUSNANO, http://mos-hi-tech.ru/, “System thinking” and “Systems engineering practices” courses. Consulted more than 30 project in software development, medical industry and engineering. Developed guidance materials for the course.
— Developed server-side API for dispatching controlling system web-based client;
— conducted user acceptance testing of new version web-based client of dispatching controlling system;
— implemented code-review and auto-testing practices in software engineering team, implemented JIRA-based user issues tracking practice.
- Developed the prototype of the desktop application for railroad dispatching system
Russian-wide railway automation and software systems alignment project
created prototype of locomotive dispatcher application from scratch;
developed GUI components of production-run locomotive dispatcher application:
—locomotives and locomotive crews dispatching planning;
—locomotives and locomotive crews operation orders
- Sprint Nextel corporation account (team of 40 participants—service activation project to provide automatic upgrade of CISCO-driven equipment to a new operation system and to support Sprint transition to IPv6 technology)
- Developed two 300-pages detailed design documents network inventory model and service provisioning processes model) for internal software implementation and testing purposes
- Developed two 300-pages design documents for Customer—interface mock-up and system user guides
- Advised development and testing team on telecom technology questions
- Participated in the product review session to Customer
- Worked with distributed development and testing teams (Moscow, Kazan, Samara, Saratov; Ukraine, Kiev; USA, Kansas)
- Developed best-practices document for MPLS services provisioning to summarize Company knowledge of the technology processing
- Telecom New Zealand account (service inventory project)
- Developed service provisioning model for copper cable network infrastructure expansion project
- NTT Docomo Inc. account (physical inventory project)
- Developed object model to support Customer network infrastructure based on Densed Wavelength-Division Multiplexing technology equipment
Телекоммуникационные системы и сети.