I love my job.
Even if I had the different occupation, I would be writing something in my spare time.
- Analytical mindset
- Strong knowledge of software design and programming principles / patterns.
- Proficiency in Architecture design.
- Ability to decompose non-trivial complex problems and research the best solution.
- Always up to date with latest technologies and best-practices.
- Rapid learning and problem solving skills.
My bookshelf contains in particular:
- Core J2EE Patterns: Best Practices and Design Strategies
- Pattern Language _(Christopher Alexander)_
- Abstraction classes in software design _(Amnon H Eden, Yoram Hirshfeld, Rick Kazman)_
- Design Principles and Design Patterns _(Robert C. Martin)_
- Refactoring _(M. Fowler)_
My main specialisation is the angular.js based applications development.
- I'm using Angular in production since 1.0.3 version (https://github.com/angular/angular.js/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md#103-bouncy-thunder-2012-11-26)
- Since 2013, I'm tracking community news and Design Docs (https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0BxgtL8yFJbacQmpCc1NMV3d5dnM)
- Implemented two different "frameworks" on top of Angular working at cox.ru
- Built several large apps from scratch.
Source code total investigation was the most reliable way to learn Angular in 2013.
I've kept that habit until now.
I'm Paying extra attention to every realisation aspect including
- Architecture Design
- Maintainability & scalability
- Code quality readability
- Tech stack relevance and propriety.
I've got a passion for cutting edge tech/tools.
I'm keen on components-based architecture, immutability, `FRP`, `DDD`, `CQRS`/`Flux` with `Angular` & `React`.
I'm working on the tutorial series about the implementation of modern approaches and best-practices in real-life.
Depending on project's circumstances, my properties may represent competitive advantages for me as a professional, playing the big role in the product and business growth.
In another case, they are useless or even harmful.
I'd like to join the team where my qualities are valuable and in demand, letting me be highly efficient,
benefiting business & helping to create a quality product that meets all requirements and core project principles.
- GRASP, DRY, KISS, …
- DDD, CQRS, Flux, …
- CI, DevOps
- ES Stage3
- Grunt, Gulp
- SCSS, Stylus
- Require, Browserify
- WebPack, JSPM
- Angular 1
- Angular 2
- Karma, Protractor, nodeunit
- Tape, Jasmine, Mocha, Sinon
- MySQL, Postgres