• Project description: The project’s goal was to compare MongoDB, Couchbase Server, and Cassandra in latency and throughput using Yahoo Cloud Serving Benchmark.
Responsibilities: Created scripts for deployment of a Couchbase Server cluster. Developed Couchbase client using Java client library. Then, run the insert/read/update workloads with different Couchbase cluster configurations using YCSB (Yahoo Cloud Serving Benchmark) client.
• Project description: The project was aimed at deploying and customizing the Couchbase database for Singapore and Australia regions. The delivered solution includes consulting and writing technical manuals and user guides on how to deploy, maintain and work with Couchbase.
Responsibilities: Wrote scripts for cross-data deployment of Couchbase (including scripts for adding new nodes to a cluster). Was engaged in cross datacenter replication (XDCR) in Couchbase Server. Configured the database. Then, provided cluster maintenance, monitoring and health assessment, replication between clusters, recovering from failures and software upgrade.
• Project description: Davisnet WeatherLink is created for weather monitoring. The application gathers data from weather stations and sensors and then proceeds it. The software allows for creating graphs, calculating totals and averages, and analyzing trends for in-depth evaluation and estimation. The results can be used in different spheres from agriculture to government agencies.
Responsibilities: Developed the API for the software. Also customized the process of analysis and data storage in Cassandra using Amazon Web Services. Set up integration with The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration data centers. Moreover, provided guidance to mobile developers team.
Project description: The delivered Web application is designed for mobile phone retailers. It allows for tracking a purchase from the moment when a phone is ordered to the stage when the device is delivered to a customer.
Responsibilities: Participated in the full life cycle of the development process including project planning, coding, testing, deploying and post production support. Provided detailed technical specifications based on client’s requirements. Designed the n-tier architecture. Created and implemented a database. Delivered report building functionality, added advanced filters, and made it possible to convert data into PDF and CSV formats. Then, customized the application interface for the needs of the customer.
• Project description: The delivered solution is aimed at facilitating liaison between IT outsourcers and their clients. The system allows HR managers to gather competencies of software engineers and enter the data directly into the system. It simplifies the recruitment process upon the required skills and technical background.
Responsibilities: Integrated and customized the Java reporting library. Provided communication with the database. Created templates for reports and made it possible to save them in PDF format. Finally, tested the application and identified bugs and technical problems.
• Project description: Market Revolution is a solution for an online ad network. It connects Internet advertisers with Web sites that host advertisements.
Responsibilities: Developed the application from absolute scratch to a complete product. Designed a service-oriented architecture and implemented business logic. Created templates for user registration and set up validation forms. Provided communication with the internal CMS. Then, investigated, fixed, and debugged software defects.
• Project description: The delivered Web application is designed for optimization of processes in an insurance company. The multi-user system is used for managing car insurance orders. A customer fills in an online form and sends it to a service provider. Then, managers proceed the order and carry out all the related procedures.
Responsibilities: Participated in all stages of the software development life cycle from requirements gathering to bug fixing. Took part in designing of an n-tier architecture and managing database tables. Build forms that should be filled in by a client. Carried out front-end development with CSS and HTML.
• carrying out scientific research in the field of security of information technology and information protection
• documentation development
• organization and carrying out works on information security and special surveys on information protection
• information systems audit
• information security management
Methods and Systems of Information Protection, Information Security
Hardware and software ensuring of information security