- 6 years in Front-end development;
- 3 years in Web-design;
- 1 year in UX
Experienced in HTML5, CSS3, JS, developing complex apps, building SPA architecture (Angular, React/Redux), implementing responsive design and animations.
More than 1y experience with React and 3+ with Angular.
My best part is that I have also design/UX skills and can concentrate both experiences while building beautiful interfaces.
- HTML5, CSS3, LESS/SASS, BEM, CSS-Modules
- JS, ES 6/7
- MVC: ReactJS, Redux, AngularJS, Vue.JS
- Testing: Jest, Enzyme
- Bundling: Webpack 1/2/3, Babel, Gulp
- CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Material.UI etc.
- API: Facebook SDK, AWS, Google Maps, PubNub
- VCS: GIT/Bitbucket
- Comfortable with most task trackers
- NodeJS (base level)
- Django templates;
- PHP (base level);
Graphic design and prototyping:
- Adobe Illustrator / Photoshop / InDesign
OS: Os X (preferably) / Linux / Windows
- Russian - native;
- English - fluent.
- French - base level
Here you can check out how do I build my React components like - there is no Redux, though everything else like my own Webpack conf., CSS/React animations, HOCs and project architecture are there:
you can check-out source code and run a build to test it in browser - it's quite enjoyable :)
SOME SIMPLE DESIGN & FRONT-END EXAMPLES