Member of the infrastructure support team:
- support development and testing environment for several business groups including automated OS installation and configuration, hardware and software troubleshooting, technical consultation
- support of infrastructure tools for the product testing cycle including virtualization solution based on Linux/KVM and WindRiver Simics
Program management for the software product.
- control over execution of stages of the software product lifecycle
- liaison for execution teams
Release management for the software product
- control over release cycle of the software product
Scrum master for 2 development teams
Work in a team which supports QA infrastructure for different software products and provides tools for software developers.
I am working in IT Laboratory support team, the scope of work includes:- day by day support of the distributed infrastructure according to SLA (4 sites in Russia)- leading the small team of support specialists- control over operational excellence of the team- support of hardware (vendor's HW, pre-production HW)- support of Operating Systems (automated OS provisioning , pre-production OS enablement, embedded OS enablement)- Unix administration (Linux as a priority, FreeBSD, NetBSD, Solaris)- Windows OS administration- RTOS support (WindRiver Linux, QNX, VxWorks)- Support of infrastucture services (DHCP, DNS, Altiris)
090105 Комплексное обеспечение информационной безопасности автоматизированных систем.