Programmer and indie game developer. Also known as Elias Daler.
Currently working @IPONWEB on its LuaJIT fork.
Working on Lua JIT compiler Lua (fork of LuaJIT) - https://github.com/iponweb/luavela
- Development of built-in functions and new optimizations
- Porting code base to C11 from GNU C99. Fixing non-conformant to ISO C11 code.
- Improvements in infrastucture (modern CMake scripts, testing system)
- Created a system for mirroring patches to open source repository
- Porting of several components used in production from Windows to Linux
- Estimation of most porting tasks
- Implementation of cross-platform build support (the first Linux porting done at the company)
- Played a key role in establishment of cross-platform coding standard and porting practices
- Maintenance, porting and improvement of internal SDK
- Supervising intern developers