Helping to optimize process for an amazing growing transatlantic team, streamlining development to be predictable, managing team workload
- Built clear workflow that suits company processes and streamlined planning and scheduling, to be predictable,
- Managing team workload and inside projects,
- Managing Russian Branch, budget, employees,
- Coordinating work between US & Russian Developers,
- Business Analysis for upcoming feature requirements.
Selfish.me iPhone app, Available at CIS AppStores and Canada (https://www.linkedin.com/company/3044820)
- Project leading
- Requirements elicitation
- Features prioritization
- Releases planning to fit comfortable pace for developers and stakeholders
- Design and requirements review for compliance with the guidelines and other parts of the project (web, backend, android app)Selfish.me Project Manager.
- Communication facilitation between front-end, back-end, design and copywriting side.
- Responsible for deliverables.
- Project Estimates. Overseeing and documenting possible pitfalls on implementation stages. Adding risks tables to ensure that the client is aware of issues, that may slow down the development. Working with a questionnaire, to gather sufficient information and provide more accurate initial of estimate, and give the client an overview for the project resources and timing.
- Project Planning. Developing a solid schedule, that deliver project parts in phases. With milestones, and ranges for product delivery (depending on risks, that the team may approach during development). I ensure that we have a clear roadmap, that illustrates when and what is expected.
- Project Management. Maintaining timely release schedule, working to ensure that the development team has everything prepared from the design and business analysis side, to start implementation with no hesitation. Sending reports on overall course of development (with listing team's achievements and possible concerns). - Workload Planning.
In relation to projects schedule, planning the workforce depending on projects state and intensity.
- WWF Turkey campaign website (WordPress, Responsive)
- Watson's Yilbasi Perisi (Watson's Turkiye interactive facebook game. HTML5, Canvas)
- Krater Pastry (http://kratergida.com.tr) (WordPress)
- Vakifkart website project support (http://vakifkart.com.tr/)
- Perspective.com.tr (Turkey clothing brand) and others