I have worked as a .Net consultant for large health-care equipment corporation. Developed core applications, improved applications subsystems, also I lead design and development of PoC and RTM version of custom WPF touch screen shell for Windows 8.1 Embedded.
• Developed client-server software for touch screens using WPF and WCF technologies.
• Developed printing management subsystem using WMI and .Net printing APIs.
• Lead design and development of PoC and RTM of custom WPF shell for Windows 8.1 Embedded.
• Developed PowerShell scripts to automate converting Windows 8.1 Embedded to kiosk mode.
• Developed a dozen reports using DevExpress reporting tools.
I have developed and supported standalone tools as well as components for computing grid platform for the Credit Valuation Adjustment (CVA) trading desk in the bank, enabling users to manage collateral agreements, run risk calculations, PNL and PLD reports. Contributed to the bank as a part of distributed team with colleagues in Wroclaw, Poland and London, UK.
• Developed and improved applications for managing collateral agreements and entity netting.
• Integrated newly developed software with a company-wide entitlements management system.
• Created deployment procedures for 5 applications.
I have built Asp.Net MVC web site and back office services for the client in fleet management domain. Contributed to the project as a part of team from 5 people, located in Ukraine and San Diego, USA.
• Developed two new areas of client-facing web site.
• Developed high-load file processing service and database for it.
• Improved data-warehouse structure resulting in new dimension and measurements in the OLAP cubes.
I have developed Doctor Eleks health care software for medical institutions in Ukraine, Poland, Moldova and Russia. Contributed to the project as a part of large team of developers, QA and deployment managers.
• Improved entitlements and customer licensing management systems.
• Developed multiple custom UI controls and improved user experience.
• Improved performance of database queries and stored procedures.
• Improved custom Visual Studio plug-in for automating translation processes.
I have developed internal supporting tools, such as custom continuous integration services, installer tools, etc. for NICE Perform. Contributed to NICE Systems as a part of a distributed team from 5 people: 3 developers, including team leader, in Israel and 2 – in Ukraine, out-staffing at Aricent.
• Developed multiple internal tools for automation of continuous integration processes.
• Managed and improved continuous integration infrastructure of NICE Perform.
The Umax SoftWorks is an umbrella for my freelance and shareware work experience.
• Developed few dozens of .Net applications for the clients.
• Developed a dozen shareware applications for search engine optimization purposes.
• Created few web sites based on publicly available CMS for the clients.