I am an experienced systems software developer. Closely familiar with ins and outs of how a typical x86-based computer works, how hardware works in general (including storage, network, graphics, etc) and how various operating system kernels, firmware, hypervisors, file systems and language runtimes are implemented or can be implemented efficiently.
I am always interested in a project where i can apply my software engineering skills to design and build systems-level software with ambitions performance, quality and security requirements.
- Cross-platform systems software development in C, C++. Some golang, rust and python if nessesary
- x86 architecture, performance optimiziaion, virtualization and firmware, reverse engineering,
- Concurrency and parallelism from low-level hardware primitives to high-level algorithms.
- Virtualization, emulation and binary translation algorithms
- Linux kernel development, windows kernel reverse engineering and general unix-like usermode.
- Data protection, crypto and authentication
- Compilers, debuggers and language runtimes
- Software quality and security
Talks (audio in Russian, slides in English):
- Hypervisor Security, DEFCON NN 2017: https://youtu.be/yLro3NX7Da4, https://goo.gl/Ewr5kg
- Bare-Metal Rust, Kaspersky Lab 2016: https://youtu.be/pKe1ww1TZcM, https://goo.gl/l9imIy
References from previous employers are available on request