- bachelor in computer science
- 5+ years of commercial development
- current position: techical lead developer, expert
- upper intermediate level of english, native speaker: russian, ukranian
- skilled in Git, advanced linux user
- familiar with most of task/bugtracking systems: jira, youtrack, redmine, tfs etc.
- i tend to use tdd + typescript + react
my weak side:
- i don't like legacy code, uncovered with tests,
- I can't create fully correct uml diagrams( dont understand all it's signs and use cases),
- I don't like absence of style guides in coding and design,
- I have too few experience in tdd
- I wrote and reviewed tons of code. I know what good code is.
- I'm using different tools to make my code safe and reliable.
- i'm using design patterns
- i tend to learn new tools and coding paradigms
- i like to solve problems using code
I like smooth development process and powerful teams.
- digital art,
- cardboard games,
- coding for fun https://jsfiddle.net/fazdev/Lf40p5gL/