Sports platform (http://gohopscotch.com/) which summarizes all sports statistic between colleges/universities in the US. This platform includes a dozen of services: API for CMS, API for mobile apps, import news, import games schedule, standings, live games etc, working with cache, Elastic Search, simulation, tasks schedule etc. All of them are connected to each other in different ways: database, web-api, cache and AWS services like SQS or SNS.
My role is the full responsibility of all of them except mobile apps. I am one of the firsts who starts working on this project with clients that is why sometimes I am responsible for architecture decisions and team-leading responsibility.
In this project, all teams are full remote, backend+web team, mobile team, administration team, with headquarters in LA. We are working in an agile approach with 2 weeks sprints. Mostly every day having calls with headquarters.
Front-end: EmberJS, VueJS
CI: TeamCity (Jenkins previously)
- AWS: S3, SNS, SQS, EC2, and others (Azure previously)
- Others: Elastic Search, Splunk, Pushwoosh, BranchIo, and others
DataBases: MSSQL/Aurora, Redis (cache)
Communication: Jira, Slack, Skype, Join.me
Version Control: Git Tests: NUnit, Selenium, Postman
Software: VS2017, VS Code (WebStorm), SourceTree, Postman, SSMS, Swagger
Telemetry complex responsible for energy objects and used in 70% of regions in Russia. Contains couple services for calculating, storing and collecting data in DB. My responsibilities were mostly web part and core part. (sicon.ru/other_fotos/Systems_and_Technologies_(ENG)2013.pdf)
- Front-end: HTML5/CSS3/JS, DevExpress, JQuery
- Back-end: ASP.NET MVC5, WCF, MSSQL
- Other: SVN, Jenkins
Simple Web-Api app for mobile and web on Azure (personal project)
- Front-end: HTML5/CSS3/JS, JQuery, AngularJS1, Bootstrap, Swagger
- Back-end: ASP.NET Core, Web-Api Core, EF Core, MSSQL, Azure
My main projects:
"Collection server" collects data from control objects via different protocols and sends it to the processing server also in different ways. Techs: WPF, WCF, Windows Service, Firebird, ORM (NHibernate), MultiThread, Linq, log4net, Quartz, AutoMapper, Script.NET, Unit Tests "Alarm service" is responsible for ASAP people in extreme situations. It has a modem pool for SMS/Call, SMTP-client pool for Email. Techs: Windows service, WCF, NHibernate, Firebird, MultiThread, log4net, Automapper, Quartz.
- Being a developer I created from scratch the collection server which right now used in the production instead of old one developed by a company. Nowadays it works in 12 Russian regions, for example in Vladimir one it controls over 500 objects.
- Also, Alarm Service was created from scratch, fully developed and tested, but not run into production, due to my work was changed.
- As a Teamlead I was responsible for 5 developers, besides it organized tech part in couple exhibitions in Moscow and Saint-Petersburg.
- Data Server which stores and analyzes data, the same techs as in Collection Server.
- Telemetry web-app #1 (only back-end) Back-end: WCF + ASP.NET Compatibility, NHibernate, Firebird/MSSQL
- Voice control system (also gestures via Kinect). Enable more flexible control of the complex. Techs: WPF, XML, WCF, Speech API, Kinect API, log4net
- Scheme editor - design schemes in the web, the same techs as project below (not finished)
- Task site (personal project) Front-end: HTML5/CSS3/JS, AngularJS, Bootstrap 3, JQuery. Back-end: ASP.NET MVC 5, Web-Api 2, ASP.NET Identity 2, Entity Framework 6, MSSQL, Automapper, Quartz, log4net