Project manager with strong coordinating ability in product development, specifically in mobile applications. Firmly applies Agile management in product development within task team members and uses CRM systems for coordination. Quickly identifies "bottlenecks” in various project areas and addresses them on a timely basis.
Coordination of the development team, data scientists and administrative persons at startup on artificial Intelligence.
- Daily control of development and data scientists teams;
Implemented reporting process in company, self-write weekly reports about product development;
- Prepared description of all interaction processes within teams and between different departments from scratch;
- Prepared videocases for sales department: wrote a technical script and controlled its visualization with inhouse and outsource performers;
- Leaded communication with investors and clients;
- Organized hiring process for different level persons — from office manager up to developers lead (for the last one — started work with one of top Moscow IT recruiting agencies);
- Organized new company's office creation and arrangement: communication with architect, designer, builders and administrative staff.
Developed project idea and MVP: assistant tool for project- and operations managers (link). Current status:
- Installs: >5,000;
- Monthly active users: >1,000;
- Project is profitable.
Article at one of the most popular russian IT media: vc.ru.
Developed project idea and MVP: B2C and C2C marketplace for sale of liquids for electronic cigarettes and vapes (link). Current status:
- Installs: >1,000;
- Monthly active users: >100.
The project attracted media attention: vivalacloud.ru.
- Developed workflow for large numbers of tasks for technical support resulting in completion time for tasks dropping more than 50%;
- Optimized workflow for the product development team, identified areas of responsibility for each team member, and produced documentation and consequently reducing the time to clarify different operating points by 65%;
- Performed tasks and proposed solutions which helped to reduce lead time from one week to only a few hours, leading to substantial financial savings;
- Coordinate installation of Relap on leading Russian media (more than 20m unique users per month);
- Train employees on a daily basis;
- Analyzed foreign markets to develop a strategy to compete on an international level;
- Launched partnership with Adblock (Eyeo GmbH) — Relap became one of the first russian advertising platforms, who got it's ad whitelisted official;
- Developed a trigger e-mail roadmap for maintaining user involvement.
Project development at Echo of Moscow; general development of Diletant, a history project.
- Negotiated and concluded cooperation agreements with media and commercial leaders such as Google Russia, Buzzfeed Russia, Yandex, Moscow Museum of Modern Art, etc.;
- Organized work for all freelance writers of Diletant, reducing time required for communication and calculation of payment;
- Lead development of Internet projects, which received intensive media coverage;
- Organized events (creating ideas and furthering coordination with the design team, which developed printed materials and interior design for the anniversary of Mikhail Gorbachev, ex-president of the USSR);
- Improved the process by proposing new workflows which were ultimately adopted and resulted in increased responsibility and team productivity.
- Correspondence with various authorities in an effort to resolve different city problems;
- Lead a discussion about a proposed change to a federal law;
- Preparation of proposals for improving urban public spaces;
- Reported progress status on my personal blog;
- Renamed one of the stations of Moscow subway, previously named in honor of a revolutionary communist, the event was widely covered in Moscow press and positively received overall by the general public.
Lead the Election Rapid Response Center, facilitated constant communication with groups of volunteers, lawyers and chiefs of other departments. Prepared daily reports on the work of the election headquarters. Participated in executing rapid solutions for problematic situations.
Interview of a The New Yorker article: "Alexey Navalny’s teen spirit".