Hi, I'm Pavel Gribov and I'm senior full stack developer with an experience in IT since 2003. I live in Saint-Petersburg, Russia (UTC+3).
I'm reliable and punctual contractor, who communicate with my clients to understand what are their needs. I focused to develop a premium quality software and meet all deadlines.
I could say many words about myself, however I believe that feedback from my clients can do this better than I.
I provide high-quality services in IT and for your convenience I summarized overall of my skills and experiences in my profile.
If you will have any questions or suggestions I would glad to answer on it. I'm fluent in English, it means that communication wouldn’t be a problem.
- Senior full stack .net developer
- Over 12 years of software development experience;
- Fluent in Windows Server operating environments;
- Project management, supervisory and requirements analysis experience;
- High self-organization and discipline.
- Fluent English.
- Web development (ASP.NET MVC + Forms);
- Windows Desktop application development (Windows.Forms and WPF);
- Professional API development and integration (Facebook, Google, Paypal, Yandex, VK);
- Azure development including API management;
- Database Design and Query Optimization (MS SQL Server, MongoDB, PostgeSQL, MySql);
- Online Business Development.
1) Twelve-years experience in developing distributed applications (DB + servers with client API + clients (thin and thick)) on the .net framework. Experience in development of multi-threading projects (async/await, Task based projects, working with threads directly), windows services, multi AppDomain projects (I used it for auto upgrade on application start), working with API (REST and RPC, XML and JSON, WCF and WebServices via SOAP).
2) Working with SQL Server includes shaping of inquiries in order to optimize the narrow parts, security configuration on the level of columns, administration over maintains plans and backups, including testing of efficient base restore in case of supernumerary situations.
3) Developing a system that administers users’ personal accounts. Money is deposited through electronic payment systems, check cards or by invoicing a bill to a legal person. Then users spend deposited money on services, provided by the system. All financial operations are realized transactional, taking into account ACID requirements. In the process of development, the set of requirement according to PCI DSS standard was considered.
4) Forming a team of developers from scratch and administering it during a seven-year period. Experience in administering employees of «adjacent» profile – journalists, promoting the project.
5) Successful experience in negotiating with purveyors and counteragents in order to strike deals on the most advantageous for the company conditions (reduction of work cost, acceleration of deliveries, and work without prepayment).
While working, I reach the goals in the most optimal way, changing the technological platform if it necessary (for example, inserting AngularJs in addition to jQuery) with essential refactoring. I aim at manual labor minimizing, introducing autogenerating samples, macro project and similar elements.
I appreciate the relationships with colleagues and create a comfortable and productive working atmosphere.
Listed below are my experience and skills:
Experience in formation of both server-side asp.net mvc and client-side (AngularJs) applications since 2003.
Programming languages and backend technologies:
- C# including .net 4.6.1 (asp.net (mvc), WCF, LINQ, ado.net, .net remoting, data crawling and parsing, Windows.Forms and WPF applications, multithreading, security including SSL Certificates);
- Less and stylus;
- Material design;
API integration experience:
Styles and marking languages:
- CSS + preprocessors (less and stylus);
- HTML 5;
- Microsoft XAML;
- XML and XSLT.
Version control systems:
- MS Team Foundation Server;
- MS Subversion.
- MS Visual Studio;
- MS Team Foundation Server;
- Bugtracker .net;
- MS SQL Server;
- SQL Lite;
- Entity Framework.
- MS unit.
I hope that after reading it you don’t have any doubts that I fit for this kind of job and I will improve your work in the best way