I have been in Software Development for eight years and my extensive experience covers all aspects in this sphere, including design, development,
deployment, and load testing of scalable and fault-tolerant web applications.
I am a professional AWS certified Solutions Architect and DevOps Engineer.
My experience includes:
– database schema design: RDS and NoSQL;
– back-end development: Node.js, Python, Go, Swift, ASP.NET (C#), PHP;
– front-end development: AngularJS, React, Knockout, Backbone;
– application deployment in the cloud: AWS, OpenShift, Windows Azure;
– mobile applications development: Crosswalk, Cordova, Ionic, iOS;
– modern development techniques: TDD, BDD, pair programming, end-to-end
– load testing and bottlenecks analysis: JMeter, BlazeMeter;
– automation the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes:
Jenkins, Docker, Chef, Ansible;
– management of development teams.
AWS Certified Developer - Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
M101JS: MongoDB for Node.js Developers, MongoDB, Inc.
M102: MongoDB for DBAs, MongoDB, Inc.