Attain the position of 'Ruby/RoR Developer' to realize my skills in software development. I would like to become a professional in this area and I'm sure your company could help me in this. I, in turn, will do everything that I can for the company. I don't have a lot of experience, but I've already worked on real projects and I understand how software creates. I love to solve complicated and interesting task and do not afraid difficulties.
I have been working with Ruby/Ruby on Rails about half a year. Before that I've worked with Java and frontend. I understand basic principles of OOP and OOD, have good knowledge of Ruby core library. Also I know general computer science stuff like algorithms, complexity and data structures. I have tech mindset. I am easy to learn and I love to know something new every day. Moreover, I do not forget about soft skills and I think it takes important place in developer's career.
- Ruby Core(Arrays, Hashes, Strings, Enumerable)
- Rails(MVC, ActiveRecord, Routes, Validations, Associations, Migrations, Callbacks)
- OOP/OOD(SOLID, DRY, KISS, GoF patterns. These abbreviations do not scare me)
- Use RubyMine as default IDE
- UNIX user, minor experience with Bash
- HTML5/CSS3/Vanilla JS
- Have experience with component-based frameworks: Vue.js(mostly) and React
- Base knowledge of Webpack and Node.js
- DevTalks API. My pet project(backend part, just a JSON API). It will be a portal for developers(small social network) in Russia like dou.ua in Ukraine. Firstly, I've been written it using Java but then I rewrite it to RoR. Libs and technologies: Ruby 2.4.1/Rails 5.1, Devise and Devise token auth, Pundit, JBuilder, Sidekiq(with Redis), Anycable, RSpec, Postgres, Omniauth and Heroku as deployment platform.Experience I've got: I've tried to build something different from monolith Rails application. Have deal with JSON responses, token based authentication. Have acquainted with Sockets and pub/sub concept.
- DevTalks Frontend. Second part of my pet project. It is SPA created with Vue.js. Experience I've got: I've figured out with component-based frameworks and state management system. Learn Vue.js and Vuex. Have deal with a bunch of new libs like Moment.js, Lodash and Axios.
- gulp-ttf2svg. Gulp plugin converted TTF font to SVG format. Just a wrapper for ttf2svg npm package.(Node.js)
Also I tried to contribute in Gitlab Community Edition on my spare time.All my projects you could see on Github page.