SIC! Самое актуальное резюме тут: https://careers.stackoverflow.com/rinatsabitov
* Applying Openstack Mistral component for internal usage.
* Writing instances backup workflow scripts using YAQL.
* Writing dashboards for Openstack Horizon covering mistral component API.
* Writing devstack deploying scripts for vagrant.
* Deploying openstack components on docker with ansible.
* Applying AMQP realizations for systems components interoperability.
* FUSE implementation for caching some disk operations.
I led the development department. First attempts to implement Agile methodology and code review. Tried to get more points in the Joel test (8 so far).
* integration with russian E-Government infrastructures (Unified system of interagency electronic interaction)
* complex b2b integrations, SOAP services and authorization backends
* streamlined continuous integration process
* code review
* more than 80% tests coverage
* internal trainings and tutorials
* participating in technical interviews with candidates and staff certification
Full life circle django RIA development. Participating in several high-load projects for government (The Ministry of Education) as maintainer and development from scratch. Progress:
* complex business logic and reporting server-side implementation
* writing simple ExtJS based user interfaces
* implemented a continuous integration for most of out projects
* written some new components for our platform.
For several years I worked in the health insurance sector, where developed accounting and information systems. One of these systems serving a population of one state (~3M). Client-server architecture with Firebird DB server on one side (1000+ stored procedures), and Delphi client on other.
* first version controll (Subversion) for source code implementation in department
* first web-applications in department
* massive refactoring + migrating from Delphi 5 to Delphi 7
* fuzzy mailing addresses recognition based on soundex
Specialization: computer and automatic systems software Also: reserve-officer training department (signaller)