Умеет делать крутые штуки
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
I do believe that my main power is synergy between business roadmap and tech provisioning.
- Problem decomposition
- Complexity management
- Building a consensus
- Highload projects
- Leading complex projects
- __golang__ is a my primary language. I have started using it after version 1.0.2 released. It looks like this language perfectly fits the niche where python is too slow and c/c++ is too expensive and slow to develop. The language is now much more popular than it used to. So its effectiveness is proven.
- __python__ is my ex-primary language since late 2014. I appreciate the development speed boost this language gives to me. Though there are a number of cases where its dynamic nature leads to performance degradation and/or too flexible code.
- __c/c++__ is my ex-primary language since 2011. As i'm currently working in a startup team it looks like using it is an overkill. I used boost with asio earlier for web-service development. There is also some experience with epoll-based server modules in nginx core.
- __AWS CloudFormation__
- Yandex tech days in November 2013. __Golang strengths and weakness for startup__
- PyCon RU speaker in February 2013. __Building a distributed cache system__
Январь 2004 — Январь 2008