Pro-active professional with a global mindset. Seeking to combine strong skills from diversified background and passion for delivering products that customers love in the innovative business environment. Wish to develop as a product manager of consumer apps or in fintech. Ready to relocate. Will need visa sponsorship.
Developing healthtech products in the healthcare market of Tanzania:
• Deep market research,
• Identifying business opportunities,
• Formulating and verifying hypotheses,
• Pain and solution interviews with customers in the target market,
• Creating lean canvases, building the unit economy,
• Developing product vision and roadmap,
• Testing product concepts,
• Building MVP.
Humaniq aimed at offering innovative technological solutions in different markets across Africa to improve life for millions of people. I led product team in the healthcare market in Tanzania (expected to reach $4,5bn by 2025). Using lean startup methodology, I created and tested 2 product concepts and took it to the stage of MVP.
Legalight is a platform that makes it easier to get legal consultation for businesses.
As a freelance product manager I was responsible for:
• Market/competitor analysis;
• Customer development;
• Developing digital marketing strategy;
• UX analysis, developing user scenarios;
• Analyzing Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrics data;
• Creating user story map;
• Prioritising tasks, and creating the product backlog;
• Working on a Scrum team.
Produced a world-class theatre show licensed by Adam Spiegel Productions (United Kingdom):
- Setting the vision and the idea to creative and production teams;
- Financial planning for the production;
- Negotiating with the British producers, partners, investors;
- Project-managing tasks and processes for production;
- Setting goals to the team to keep production on schedule.
The first non-English language production of the British musical "Love Story" opened to rave reviews of the audience and the press and with private investments of around 12M rubles. The show was listed on the Golden Mask Outstanding Shows of the Year list in 2016.
- Setting product vision and strategy;
- Leading cross-functional team;
- Bringing products to the market;
- Collecting and analyzing customer data.
Digbank was a Top-500 privately owned commercial bank with the Moscow Office overseeing the central region of Russia. I developed the retail product strategy and several competitive products within the strategy. As the result, the retail products sales doubled in three months.
- Researching opportunities for the expansion;
- Project-managing workflow to launch the new Moscow market;
- Dealing with the Central Bank officials, local authorities, and other parties to comply with the legislation;
- Meeting bank's quality standards;
- Meeting the set deadlines for the opening.
I investigated the opportunity for expansion into the Moscow market, made all the preparations. The branch was opened as scheduled employing 25 professionals of the front and back office and offering a wide range of retail and corporate products.
• Researching new technologies in the banking industry;
• Developing ideas for premium product features;
• Preparation of marketing materials.
I was offered a full-time job once the internship has been over, but had to decline the offer, because I was going to start a Master's program at Higher School of Economics.