As an HR Manager I was responsible for several directions:
Recruitment and Adaptation:
- Full cycle recruiting: active search and selection of staff (at all levels from 7 to 15 positions simultaneously in Moscow and in the regions) + massive selection.
- Types and level of positions: IT Positions (Software Developers, Mobile Developers, Testing Engineers, Automation Testers, Analysts, IT Managers etc.)
- Searching for suitable candidates using different sources: internal data base, headhunting, social networks, recommendations, different professional forums and media in general.
- Conducting interviews, assessment of key skills and competencies of candidates and the responsibility for making hiring decisions.
- Coordination of the candidate at all steps of the selection, preparation of job offers, support of employees in the period of adaptation.
- Responsible for adaptation new employees.
- Design and update on regular basis Welcome training for the new employees.
- Taking part in organization of corporate events and celebrations.
- Regularly posting news and announcements for internal use (in corporate portal).
- Labour Market Research (ongoing collection of statistical data, competitor tracking).
- Preparation of weekly reporting in all areas of HR etc