В данный момент мне не интересны любые ваши предложения.
Project: Intranet portal for Sberbank is a social portal for Sberbank’s employees, based on IBM WebSphere Application Server and Portal.
Project: Web part of platform for document workflow, that was fully developed in our company, and used in russian government structures
Project Role: Front\Back-end developer
Responsibilities: Design of architecture and development of front-end web applications based on AngularJs (including web components), and back-end services layer (RESTFul) between front-end and platform.
Technologies: Dojo, REST, HTML5, IBM Portlet, AngularJS, ReactJS, Twitter Bootstrap, RequireJS, jQuery, Less, WebSocket, SockJs, StompJs, Mocha, Chai, Karma
Tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory, Jira, Gradle, Nginx, Grunt, Babel
IDE: RAD, Vim
Application servers: WebSphere Application Server
Project: SnapSwap is real-time trading platform for virtual currencies.
Responsibilities: Development of front-end of application.
Technologies: Dojo, REST, HTML5, AngularJs, Twitter Bootstrap, D3JS.
Project: WebIns is FrontOffice application for managing insurance policies with ability to quickly setup and maintain complex insurance products. Its server-side component has its own SOAP interface to be used by client websites for insurance premium calculation and issuing insurance policies.
Project Role: Java developer
• as a member of a development team participated in several important project iterations introducing major functionality of the platform
• was actively involved in software development workshops and discussions within development department
• implemented a homegrown deployment automation based on linux shell scripts
• was responsible for the choice of technologies and libraries for TesOffice, acted as a component-owner for TesOffice
• designed and developed a security manager for client-server communication protection based on Spring Security
• designed REST API of WebIns platform used by TesOffice
Technologies: SOAP Webservices (Apache CXF), Spring 3, Hibernate, Dojo, REST, CXF, HTML5, JUnit.
Tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Xwiki, Mantis
Databases: MSSQL Server
IDE: Eclipse, WebStorm
Application servers: Apache Tomcat 6, 7
Project: Design, development and SEO of full-featured websites for Korden's clients using its homegrown CMS. Updating and supporting Korden CMS. Project: Design, development and SEO of full-featured websites for Korden's clients using its homegrown CMS. Updating and supporting Korden CMS.
Project Role: PHP developer
Following tasks were performed:
• developed about ten websites, including video-chat portal based on RED5.
Technologies: RED5, Hibernate, RPC, Flash
Информационные технологии, магистратура.