Played one of the key roles to develop and launch a new product of the company online: https://flippingbook.com/mobileapps
Involved in the pre-launch market & competitor research, customer interviews, pricing development, sales, running presentations, product marketing, website development, copywriting and optimization. Led a team of developers, sales, and PMs to run projects for new customers.
• Developed and executed FlippingBook global sales strategy for the new product.
• Developed go to market strategy for a new B2B product.
• Hired, trained and scaled B2B sales and project managers to run a new business unit.
• Optimized CRM to identify unmet customer needs, roadmap, and product strategy.
• Delivered product marketing materials, website content, sales presentations, customer service Q&A.
• Conducted presentations to the sales team as well as to the end-users and potential customers.
• Constant communication with customers and engineering to deeply understand product features and capabilities. Deliver excellent quality marketing and sales materials, suitable for target audiences.
• Built post-launch and ongoing sales & marketing activities reports, tracking sales performance.
• Made monthly, quarterly and yearly sales forecasts for the product and implement the sales plans.
Projects and achievements:
• Accomplished 9 projects from zero within 6 months, including schedules and budget.
• Delivered 100% customer satisfaction.
• Attained 140% sales plan in 2014.
• Recruited to create, promote and lead a new business unit that generated $M sales funnel in less than 12 months.
Team size: 11 sales and marketing professionals.
Promoted to a new position to run all in-house marketing and sales activities. Led a team to run global digital campaigns, e-commerce, CRM, Social Media, email marketing, product marketing, reseller & affiliate network management and communications.
• Cross-channel sales, e-commerce, marketing activities, analytics and management.
• Marketing strategy development to increase sales and achieve KPI targets.
• Development, segmentation, analytics, and growth of the email marketing campaigns.
• Social media strategy development to open new marketing and acquisition opportunities.
• Reseller network management and new reseller recruiting.
• Affiliate network management and new affiliate recruiting.
• Conversion optimization: email, website, SEO, social media, $$$.
Projects and achievement:
• Email Marketing revenue growth $200k yearly. Improved quality and quantity of the email campaigns according to seasonal and behavioral patterns.
• Enabled mention tracking on Twitter, Facebook, StackOverflow, Quora, Adobe forums, etc. to generate additional 4% website traffic.
• Improved revenue from resellers by more than 250%. Redesigned channel partner program and website to improve motivation.
• Acquired new top resellers like SHI, Dell, SoftwareONE, Insight, Accenture, Targetware, HP, PC-Ware, Comparex, Grey Matter, Aquion, Softchoice, Compuwave, ComputaCenter, etc. More than 40 new top resellers were acquired in 24 months.
• Improved reseller order frequency by 80% using a better motivation program and transactional emails.
• Affiliate network revenue growth +400% within 2011-2013. Improved the affiliate network health and recruited new affiliates on AffiliaXe, cleverbridge Affiliate Network, ePom, Avangate, CJ Affiliate, etc.
• Organized security audits (7 audits) and early vulnerability detection. Helped to fight warez & improve anti-piracy health. Successfully removed warez from the Pirate Bay with $0 budget.
Team size: 8 marketing & sales reps.
Joined FlippingBook as a first customer service rep and created a team providing 24/7 multichannel global customer service in English and Russian.
• Build and develop a global team of 24/7 technical support to provide pre and post-sale maintenance.
• Develop a strategy around client technology initiatives.
• Drive client satisfaction through proactive evaluation of the operating model and constant assessment of the team and the strategy.
• Develop and retain talents by assessing individual capability, undertaking actions to ensure staff engagement and effective performance management.
• Feature request and bug report management in order to provide feedback for company's development team to improve software and services.
• Constant research of the client profile in order to provide data for company's marketing team.
Projects and achievements:
• Increased customer satisfaction rating from 65% to 97%.
• Increased customer lifecycle by +35%.
• Enabled customer service on the social networks, phone, and chat.
Team size: 7 customer service reps.
I was hired as an IT Engineer to participate in IT outsourcing projects by CROC.
CROC is the number one IT service provider in Russia, a leader in IT outsourcing, application management, etc.
I was involved in projects at Deutsche Bank, M.Video and Renaissance Credit.
• Support of end-users during day-to-day operations in compliance with the SLA.
• Maintenance of the corporate Blackberry devices: number activation using UK carriers, data back-up, synchronization etc via T-Mobile roaming network.
• Providing support for the corporate remote access users at primary locations and 2 back offices in Moscow.
• New workplace setup, installation, and configuration of AVAYA phones, network equipment, banking hardware/software
• Providing support for Lotus Domino and Lotus Notes users, data migration and users migration.
• Participation in the corporate training projects for the company employees.
• IT equipment management at back office warehouse including new data center equipment delivery-acceptance process.
• Bug tracking system improvement due to the specification of the workflow.
• Helped to develop internal ticket system to monitor specific tickets 'untraceable' with HP OpenView.
Deutsche Bank AG is a German global banking and financial services company with its headquarters in Frankfurt.
I was hired as one of the first developers to curate new business unit of the company. I created a successful team and developed a number of b2b projects for the company.
• Hired and trained new staff to create a team of developers.
• Managed a team to develop software for b2b clients.
• Built new sources of income from the software development to the company by bringing new clients.
1. Content management and system to improve internal communications of a state organization. Technologies: Delphi, MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports.
2. Passport scanner software to preview data scanned from terminal. We have developed a prototype of the app to manage signal from the terminal for further usage. Technologies: Visual Basic, Lotus, Crystal Reports.
3. Content management for a state organization to issue visas. We've developed a graphic interface to manage data base of applications. Technologies: Visual Basic, MS SQL Server, Crystal Reports.
Babilon-T LLC is the leading telecommunications group in Tajikistan. Provides wireless Internet access and fixed voice, broadband to over 2 million customers.