Technical skills and competences
• Excellent understanding of common data structures and algorithms complexity.
• Strong experience in one of Java /Rust/JS/C/Go/C++
• Strong architecture skills: patterns, anti-patterns, principles of applications development
• Acquaintance with blockchain theory: ledger, consensus algorithms: PoW, PoS, TaPoS, DPoS
• Knowledge of UNIX remote administration: bash, apache, nginx setup, iptables setup.
• Have strong experience in developing commercial quality products applications ("Languages with music" applications development).
• Quick-learner and eager for development
The recent technical actions
• Created source codes for the book "Understanding ECMAScript 6": https://github.com/java1cprog/understandinges6/tree/master/manuscript/source%20code
• Teaching Rust. I provide individual and group classes. http://sites.google.com/view/study-rust/home
• Translation of a book "Rust book" (second edition) into Russian https://github.com/java1cprog/book/tree/ru_version/second-edition/src • Rust development for back-end • My social Rust group https://vk.com/rust_for_web
• Eclipse RCP (OSGi, NatTable)
• Implementation of adaptive page design, cross-browser layout (http://www.languages-with-music.com).
• Developed Java sound obfuscator.
• Custom software development, software development by Java for internal needs of the company.
• Implementation of the full software development cycle (from idea to commercial product http://www.languages-with-music.com) Demo - http://languages-with-music.com/download/ewm_ru_demo.html by Java.
• Sony "Sound Forge" add-in development by C#.