I love my profession, due to the wealth of new technologies I never get bored. In my leisure time I do sport, travel, read books. I am a responsible, organized, disciplined and friendly person.
Management of the development teams for the financial and accounting projects.
Selection and implementation of development tools.
Holding of technical interviews.
Development of an Asp.NET MVC 5 based web-version of the internal automation system for provision of input data for broadcasting. It covers a wide range of the Company’s business processes: from video library, licenses and planning to pre-broadcasting activities and ads management.
Support of the Bank’s CPM (credit portfolio management) system.
Development of a Web application for automated issue of statements for bailiffs. The app was developed using the Scrum framework. Occasionally acted as a Scrum master. All concerned persons were satisfied with the final app.
Development of Web-modules of technological platforms based on ASP.NET MVC, jquery.
Capability enhancement of thick-clients of the Company’s technological platform using .NET 2.0, C# 2.0, WinForms, XML.
Development of solutions in the medical sphere based on the Company’s technological platform.
Development of software functional requirements, development of software architecture, Development of program codes within the .NET Framework 2.0-3.5, participation in the development of a 34 series State Standard GOST technical draft.
* Information-Computing System Localization in the Ukrainian language
* Development of the Users’ Activity Monitoring System
Participation in elicitation of software requirements, participation in development of solution architecture, development of program codes in C#, Delphi, engineering and development of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL data bases. Supervision of timely execution of projects.
• Algorithm of LAN topology synthesis based on genetic algorithms.
• Automated Attendance Monitoring and Grading System for Higher Educational Institutions for the Ministry of Higher and Vocational Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan. 63 objects in the Republic. A Full Packaged Product was developed. I also participated in the implementation process, remote support of the product and held seminars.
• Automated Documents’ and Orders’ Execution Monitoring System. The system was established in 24 government bodies of the Republic of Uzbekistan.
• Automated Teaching Stuff and Development Projects Recording System for the Ministry of Higher and Vocational Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan. A non-commercial product.
• Automated Trading Results Tracking and Analysis System for a trading company.
• LogMonitor, EventMonitor for Xpress Software Inc (Canada). A commercial product.
Hardware, and Software Biotechnical Systems
Computer and Information Technologies