During my life I tried myself in many of the areas connected with Computer science. I started with low level things like C language, did things in the area of languages, compilers and concurrency. After a few years I learned things connected with client-server development using C++ and Qt. Then tried to work with more mathematical stuff: lineal algebra and image processing. Finally I dived in into fields of software processes/development and web services.
My goal is to become an expert in Web Development field. I tend to team leading and like working on software architecture and discuss business processes.
- Support and development of Amazon product research Chrome extensions
- Initiated extraction of common modules of different extensions into a separate bundle
- Developed new extension for quick amazon product review (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amazon-quick-view-by-amzs/pggamokfileohlopdonjmelbbghhnlah)
- Building tools for web analytics
- Implemented wholly new design of product landing page (https://iteriodata.com/)
- Add better caching with JS Service Workers / IndexedDB
CloudAlly - backups your cloud data
- Working on improvements/redesign of front-end architecture and UX
- Develop new customer requirements
- Integrated with a new processor for Billing system
- Rewritten whole build process for FE
- Established workflow for setp-by-step move from self-written SPA + knockoutjs to react/redux and new UX
Key technologies: js, es6, react/redux, knockoutjs, java, team leading
http://www.mera.com/ - It’s a huge outsource company withmore than 3000 employes based in NizhnyNovgorod with development offices in Kazan and Serbia. My team in particular is working on a video surveillance system as Web Service. The projects consists of many parts: mobile applications, backend (streaming and video processing services, storages) and finally Web portal.
- Developing and maintaining Web portal for video surveillance system
- Bringing new solutions to Front-End architecture
- Integrated clappr player (http://clappr.io/) that replaced old Flash based technology that was difficult to support
- Introduced new routing method that restore application state given specific url
It was a group of freelancers that joined together in order to work on great long-term projects. Here I participated in development of web services and CRM systems. Did requirements elicitation with customer, task management, architecture design, backend and frontend development. Managed teams up to two people as well as helped the team by investigating new technology stack: Reac.js / Flux.
- Designing database scheme and overall project architecture based on customer requirements (The project consists of several independent services (inspired by Microservices approach): Parsers (Go), WebSocket notification layer(NodeJS), Front-end and Back-end serverthatjoins all together (Python, Flask) - parts are communicating through REST API)
- Developing and maintaining modular FrontEnd projects based on AngularJS and React
- Developed build automation/minification for FrontEnd with gulp that improved our development process (Browserify, sass, minification, watching/auto rebuild)
- Designed and implemented REST API for FrontEnd and Backend communication (Model layer)
- Developed authorization token-based system with http://jwt.io/ that automatically refreshes token once expired as well as restricts user to work with a service from single machine at a time
- Significantly increased page loading/response by developing periodic task for cleaning data-base fromrubbish (we collect about 100 000 offers per week from our sources)
- Improved git flow in a team with pull-requests, code review, git --rebase and separate branches for each task
- Development of environment setups and deploy
- Project architecture
Development of custom billing system which includes:
- Tracking users activation status
- User notification about events by email
- Service integration with payment systems like (PayPal, Payler..)
Key technologies: Python, Flask, Django, MongoDB
I worked in the Computer Graphics and Visualization team. The main product of that group is the tool for pre and post processing of CAD models where you are able to build different kinds of meshes etc.
My job was connected with upgrading of the GUI: I developed filters for some kind of metrics to analyze mesh, as well as functionality to remove nodes while building Block Mesh.
I also developed functionality to detect contacts between models and making an automatic cutting in place of the contact.
Key technologies: C++, Qt
In my responsibilities were to develop a test system to apply it for functional, load and long term testing of company's web services. My job was also devoted to fixing bugs and supporting of existing code base.
Key technologies: python, C#, testing
Software engineer specialization;
Graduated with Highest distinctions;
Certified by Intel in mobile development area;
Worked in Intel lab.