It was a group of freelancers that joined together in order to work on great long-term projects. Here I participated in development of web services and CRM systems. Did requirements elicitation with customer, task management, architecture design, backend and frontend development. Managed teams up to two people as well as helped the team by investigating new technology stack: Reac.js / Flux.
- Designing database scheme and overall project architecture based on customer requirements (The project consists of several independent services (inspired by Microservices approach): Parsers (Go), WebSocket notification layer(NodeJS), Front-end and Back-end serverthatjoins all together (Python, Flask) - parts are communicating through REST API)
- Developing and maintaining modular FrontEnd projects based on AngularJS and React
- Developed build automation/minification for FrontEnd with gulp that improved our development process (Browserify, sass, minification, watching/auto rebuild)
- Designed and implemented REST API for FrontEnd and Backend communication (Model layer)
- Developed authorization token-based system with http://jwt.io/ that automatically refreshes token once expired as well as restricts user to work with a service from single machine at a time
- Significantly increased page loading/response by developing periodic task for cleaning data-base fromrubbish (we collect about 100 000 offers per week from our sources)
- Improved git flow in a team with pull-requests, code review, git --rebase and separate branches for each task