I'm iOS developer. I have experience with develop applications for the iPhone and iPad in a variety of areas (news, social networks, search services, subscriptions to updates, applications for emergency assistance, navigation services, maps and others). The vast experience in the development of application architecture, interaction with backend.
I have experience developing iOS applications for more than 6 years.
- Creating native iOS applications;
- Swift, Objective-C
- Location and map features, gps, synchronization;
- Connecting with REST backend, different APIs, local persistence, caching, authentication, oAuth;
- Custom views and different animations.
- SQLite, Realm, Firebase, iCloud
- Git, GitHub, Bitbucket;
- Testflight, Crashlytics, Fabric.
- UI/UX, Human Interface Guidelines.
There is also a lot of experience with web development: php, js, html5, css, xml, ajax, codeigniter, kohana, backbonejs, git, mysql, postgresql