I'm currently working as partner at RentaTeam.
My role combines responsibilities of project manager/product manger and full stack web developer that crafts new and existing products. I have experience working as team lead for 9 years as well as good project management and requirement management skills. I understand usual software development processes and organize them on a project and manage risks. I am fond of Agile and like to follow TDD/Extreme Programming development practices and Scrum methodology.
As a software development engineer I have 10+ years of experience in the field. Over the last years I've been building mobile and high load web applications using
- Node.js, Go, Java, Python, PHP, C, Nginx, Apache for backend
- Selenium, PhantomJS, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai for testing
- Git, Jira, Trello
- Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, Vagrant, Chef as a utilities belt
- PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, Redis, CouchDB, Apache Cassandra, ScyllaDB, MongoDB, Neo4J, CockroachDB as data stores
- Hadoop, Spark, Hive and HBase for big data handling
- ElasticSearch and Sphinx as search engines
- Swift for mobile apps.