- Interviewing candidates
- Unity development
- TankiX project: https://store.steampowered.com/app/607200/Tanki_X/
- Unannounced mobile project:
- Most of my tasks're about characters (client-server synchronization, integration of some animations, etc) and weapons (implementation of their mechanics).
- Made some tasks that're connected with player's abilities (energy injection, invulnerability, EMP and others). Implemented their gameplay behavior in battle and their metagaming features (crafting with blueprints, upgrade system, etc)
- Made some graphical features (trees, some shaders, some effects based on particle systems)
Development and support of WEB-components of the Playkey cloudgame service.
- Admin panel (04.2013 - 12.2013)
CRUD-interface for Oracle (and then for MS SQL Server after migration) with flexible search engine in database and some other features such as controller of remote game servers, controller of user profiles in games for example, panel with different logs, the report engine. Client logic is based on ExtJS framework. On the other hand server is the WCF-service that communicates with database through NHibernate.
- Promo-page (11.2013)
It was the first version of Playkey site designed for the OBT of the service. With jQuery I developed authorization through Facebook and gaming throw Playkey plugin built with Firebreath. So it was everything users need for DEMO-usage of the service.