Development OpenFabrics Interfaces (OFI) provider for support/enabling Intel MPI Library on InfiniBand, Intel Omni-Path and Ethernet hardware. Support customers on Intel MPI issues related to OFI.
Work as software engineer intern for Intel MPI team
- Development of environment variable control front-end for Intel MPI Library
Work as research assistant at International Laboratory for Supercomputer Atomistic Modelling and Multi-scale Analysis
- Study of methods for topology-aware mapping for HPC clusters with the
- Configuration and administration of Higher School of Economics HPC cluster
Work as HPC software engineer for Angara interconnect team (http://angara.nicevt.ru/)
- Development and maintenance of the Open Fabrics Interfaces (OFI) provider for the Angara interconnect
- Support/Enabling of the various MPI implementations for the Angara interconnect
- Improving software stack of the Angara interconnect
Applied Mathematics graduate student at HSE
BSc in Applied Mathematics with HPC specialization.
The first place in the competition of scientific research works of students of HSE in the section of Computer Science.
Published and co-authored several research articles.