Results-oriented Python programmer with strong experience of developing, testing, and maintaining enterprise software applications. I worked in agile teams and I am not afraid to estimate terms and keep promises. I am always eager to find new challenges and excited to learn new technologies.
Development of backend for cardless payment service
Backend development of blockchain investment fund and platform for automating loan process.
- Development of REST API
- Modules and DB architecture, project documentation
- Integration with bitshares and bitcoin nodes
- Writing of integration, unit and load tests
- Code review
- Set up CI/CD for the projects
- Python 3.6, Django, DRF
- PyTest, Behave
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- BitShares, Bitcoin API
- CI/CD CircleCI
The whole development of backend part from scratch to release MVP of p2l.tv. It’s is a blockchain-based streaming platform for gamers and eSports fans.
Implemented a WebSocket chat and notification server
Developing of REST API
Developed high load infrastructure using AWS (up to 15k simultaneous users)
Scaling and performance optimizations
Active work with caching
Integration with BitShares blockchain
- Python, Django, DRF
- PyTest, Locust
Development backend side of an incident management system for Medialogia.
- Development of high load backend system
- Implemented full-text search integration
- Web-socket notification server
- Set up code review and git-flow for remote team
- Python 3.5, Django, DRF, Tornado
- Redis, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
Worked in the fin-tech company on commercial web site, trading terminal, and projects for internal needs.
Development of WebGL chart
Development of a time-tracking system for employers that interacts with smart office system
Development of CRM clients platform
Backend integrations with payment systems
- Python 2.7/3.4, Django
- JS (ES5/6), JQuery, Angular JS, PixiJS
- MySQL, Redis, Memcached
Worked in a small remote web studio. Most of the time I was the single developer.
- Development and support of e-commerce projects
- Upgrade of the huge Django project from 1.1 to 1.8
- Backends of landing pages
- SEO optimization
- Deployment scripts
- Python 2.7/3.4, Django, Flask
- HTML/CSS/JS (JQuery)
- MySQL, Redis