- Gohopscotch Inc. https://gohopscotch.com/solutions
My role in the project: delivering new features and providing bug support for CMS, used to manage content and configuration of the mobile applications for college sports apps, event and venue apps
1) Backend: C#, ASP.NET Web API/MVC;
2) Frontend: Ember.js 1.11
3) Third-party integrations: AWS (S3, Elastic Search, Pinpoint), Pushwoosh etc;
4) Caching: Redis;
5) Storage: MSSQL, Entity Framework ORM, Dapper;
6) Database versioning: Liquibase.
Providing a system for assets, obligors, covenants, ticklers, and milestones managing.
My role in the project: delivering new features and providing bug support. Also, participate in userstory analysis and distribution of tasks between process participants.
1) Backend C#, ASP.NET MVC
2) Frontend: Razor, JQuery
3) Storage: MSSQL, Entity Framework ORM
4) Database versioning: DBUp
I support and provide the existing system with new features.
ASP.NET Web API/MVC, Angular
Among the tasks can be highlighted the integration of SignalR with Angular client and backend for personal correspondence and receiving notifications.
Development, project design, planning, and others.
- REST API for registration, authorization and sending SMS for company clients. ASP.NET WEB API, Entity Framework
- REST API for integration with payment systems. Insurance policies payment, agent balance increasing, reports.
ASP.NET WEB API, Entity Framework, Oracle.ManagedDataAccess.
- Personal account for clients of the Insurance company. Watching the list of policies and downloading.
ASP.NET Core MVC, JQuery
- Report System.
Spring MVC project. Oracle & Postgres database. Export data to differents excel template files by using Apache POI lib. LDAP Authorization by using Spring Security.
- Keeper System.
Personal Insurance project.
Involvement in designing project, development of basic library and admin panel. Generating 16 million unique keys for printing on cards.
- Depository Medical Insurance System.
Project design and developing new Company service. (Java (Spring MVC, Hibernate), DB on Postgres)
Operator panel, admin panel, generating reports.
- Green Card Insurance System
Involved in developing a user interface for company agents, which should be most secure and comfortable.
The server part of web application was developed in Java (Spring MVC). Also developed REST API for partners of the company.
Development, project design, planning, allocation of tasks, code preview.
- The automated workplace of supervisor for call-center data processing. ASP.NET MVC (Entity Framework)
- I supported and added new features to the bug-tracker system of the Company, which used by helpdesk. ASP.NET MVC (Entity Framework)
Also, I designed, planned and developed a new system for the helpdesk. ASP.NET MVC (Entity Framework)