Responsible for the day to day IT requirements of the company. Creating and evolving CI of company. Managing infrastructure and OPS teams. Evolving developers workflows for best performance. Audit and pin tests for infrastructure. Configure office network, server and security infrastructure. Help and advice with application debug and tests. Coordinating with automation teams and developers teams.
Responsible for the day to day IT requirements of the company such as user management, trouble shooting, help and advise. Maintaining desktop applications, local area networks, IT security and telecommunications.
• Strengthening the IT infrastructure by implementing new technologies.
• Responsible for hardware and software installation, maintenance and repair.
• Performing routine audits of systems and software.
• Building, configuration and troubleshooting of server and desktop hardware.
• Maintaining maximum availability of supported services for users.
• Providing advice on selection and purchase of IT equipment.
• Installation and maintenance of all systems within a internal staff members digital environment.
• Designing, implementing and managing Active Directory.
• Monitoring the progress of third-party maintenance contract suppliers.