I'm a Software Engineer
I'm language agnostic and believe in choosing the right tool for the job. Love web dev (primarily Front-end) and game dev (Unity, UE4).
As my main interest and job, I am a Front-end (React/Redux) Developer with 7 years of professional experience in the web development.
What I do and what I have:
- Extensive experience with React (+ Redux/Webpack/redux-saga)
- Convert Zeplin/Figma/Photoshop design to adaptive React-components (thanks to media queries)
- Solid understanding of debugging using ChromeDevTools and other techniques
- Confidently work with version control systems like SVN, Git (our company has all repositories at Github)
- I like the terminal as well as GUI. Work in MacOS now (but also have experience with Ubuntu)
- Use preprocessors (SASS, LESS)
- Use NodeJS for some tasks
- css-modules rocks
- Understanding how web-technologies works (servers, network, etc.)
- Understanding how to improve page loading speed
- Experience with working according to the Scrum methodology (Atlassian JIRA for tickets) and using Gitflow Workflow (Atlassian Stash, Github)
- Several years of effective remote work experience
- I love to constantly learn and use new technologies in my work.
Also, I worked with various technologies and languages (C#, Bash, PHP, Ruby, Java (Android), SQL and other). Love to implement the awesome design ideas on codepen.
As a hobby, I create Unity-based games and assets for Unity. Also, learn UE4 (dream to create an AAA RPG).