- Phone: RU: +7-983-2807874 / DE: +49-175-7116414
- Skype: seyferseed
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/seyfer
- GitHub: https://github.com/seyfer
A highly-skilled software developer with a 6 years experience in software development on a web platform (mostly with PHP, and some with Java). Have good knowledge and experience of building complex systems from scratch. I like to design clear and flexible architecture with use of modern tech stack. Mostly I use DDD and Hexagonal architecture while working on my projects, and sometimes microservices.
Have experience in leading small dev teams in an office or remotely. Positions which suits me the most are: Senior PHP Developer, Team lead, CTO.
03/2017 – now: Smart-Q DE (web based software in medicine sector)
Senior PHP Developer, Web development. Work in office.
- Developing projects using Zend Framework 3 and Symfony 3. Have used DDD and Hexagonal architecture approach to design an architecture (SOLID, Clean code, etc).
- Developing front-end with use of bootstrap, js, jquery and jQuery ui for admin back-end. Work in collaboration with front-end and mobile devs.
- Work with databases (MySQL), work with project deploy and env configuration on Linux servers.
- Have been made several push commits to open source GitHub repos during the work (mobile push notification library).
05/2015 — 01/2017: Panel100.com (advertising aggregation) / Mjutools.com (advertising control tools)
Senior PHP Developer, Web development. Work remotely from home.
- Developing projects with ZF2 + Doctrine2 (using services like cache, queues, and background jobs).
- Use DDD methodology and Hexagonal architecture to design app architecture.
- Use MySQL, PostgreSQL, Memcached, Redis, Gearman, RabbitMQ
- Work with Mercurial, deployment with Jenkins and work with Linux on a server.
- Use vendors from Github. Use VCS Mercurial with host on Bitbucket.
- Use Basecamp and Slack for collaboration with a team.
05/2012 – 05/2015 RAZLET.RU (Sale of air tickets company)
Started as Middle PHP Developer for 1 year. Then Senior PHP Developer / Team Lead, Web development. Work in the office.
- Worked with old ticket sale website and back-end system.
- Developed new back-end system with Memcached, multi-threading and other technologies, using patterns, OOP, UML, and Kohana framework.
- Worked in command with 5 developers using Git and Redmine.
- Made refactoring with own and other developers code.
- Worked with others company projects (on-line shop of child cloth, theater tickets shop, etc.) like a developer or like project manager (2-3 programmers subordinate).
- Applied new technologies in working process: git, frameworks, Redmine.
- Provided technical interviews for new employees.
- Developed document system with ZF2, Doctrine2.
- Developed API for some data for general usage inside the company with ZF2 and Apigility.
- Participated in the development of internal accounting system balance with ZF2.
- Supported existed projects, like bug fixes and implementing new functionality.
- Worked with servers configuration, system administration tasks, optimization, scaling.
- Did rewrite of a big project from Kohana to ZF2 with architecture improvements.
11/2011 – 05/2012 OOO RIGHTSIDE (MAXIMA Internet Service Provider)
PHP Developer. Web development (PHP, MySQL).
- Working with company website based on Bitrix CMS.
- Developed Web applications for monitoring debtors.
- Developed a Web list for houses connected to the network.
- Hosting management, server administration (Debian, web server, postfix, FTP, etc).
02/2011 – 11/2011 Device (Computer workshop)
- Computer repair, restoration, installation of operating systems, cleaning from viruses. Installing and configuring software and enterprise networks.
- Web development. Have created city portal for Divnogorsk on domain div-portal.ru with use of InstantCMS v1.
Not an official experience, different projects as self-employed and freelance:
Developer / Co-founder / Project manager / Team-lead
- participated in TOM project development as a part-time back-end developer for travelata.ru. (ZF2, Doctrine 2, PostgreSQL, Redis, Rabbit MQ, Event bus, DDD, Port Adapter)
- developing two Telegram bots with back-end on php7 and ZF3 (in progress).
- vivalavoice.com is asmall site to present Vocal School business. Implemented with ZF2, Doctrine 2, bootstrap and jquery, MySQL.
- seyferseed.ru is a web blog, based on Wordpress.
- div-portal.ru is a website for Divnogorsk city, currently not maintained.
- Currently lead a team including 5 devs in a start-up. It’s based on Java + Spring, Angular 1, microservices in docker, a bit of DDD, html and css templating engines. Use Skype for communication and Trello for tasks. It’s a e-commerce project for hand-made goods with some awesome features. Will have shares as a co-founder.
- OOP, Clear code, Refactoring, Design Patterns, DDD, Hexagonal architecture, Testing. Frameworks or native code.
- Have strong experience with frameworks like Kohana 3, Zend Framework 2/3, Symfony 2/3, Laravel 5.
- Can start in two weeks with almost any PHP framework, like Yii 2, CodeIgniter 2, etc.
- Can use PHPUnit for testing (Behat, Atoum in theory).
- View and Templates: JSP, JSTL, apache tiles, Thymeleaf, JNDI
- Spring Framework 4 + and it’s components
- Libraries: log4j, Jackson, JUnit
- Database: JPA hibernate,
- Server tomcat and spring-boot
- Experience with console apps, basic game development with awt and libGDX for Android.
- Experience with native vanilla code and libs like jQuery, jQuery UI, Mootools, underscore.js.
- Basics of Angular.js and Node.js (socket.io, MongoDB, express.js), Knockout.
- Can start in two weeks with front-end or preferably server-side JS development.
HTML + CSS:
- medium experience with HTML 5, CSS 3, bootstrap 3,
- some experience with LESS and SASS.
Databases (RDBMS & NoSQL):
- MySQL, Percona, MariaDB, Engines: MyISAM, InnoDB,
- optimization with MySQL tuner, percona-toolkit, sysbench, replication, MySQL-proxy.
- configuring, some experience in usage, know how to write big and complex queries using built-in functionality for CQRS.
- json, indexes, functions, upsert
- have experience in commercial usage
- configuring, some experience with Doctrine ODM and other ODM libs.
Tools, approaches and different experience:
- ORM: active record (some frameworks native ORMs) and data mapping (Doctrine2), ODM (libs like Mandango, Doctrine2).
- Technologies like XML, SOAP, JSON, AJAX, CURL, SNMP, Cache, Multi-threading (forks, libs), ORM, ODM, REST, RPC, Event bus, Queue, Search engines (Lucene, Sphinx).
- Worked as a webmaster with CMS InstantCMS, Joomla, LiveStreet. Write some code for Wordpress, Bitrix.
- IDE: PhpStorm, WebStorm, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea, Eclipse, VisualParadigm for UML.
- Version Control: Git (extensions, Github, Bitbucket), Mercurial.
- CI: Jenkins, Apigility with ZF, Composer (installers, packagist, Satis).
- Cache: APC, Memcached, Redis.
- Services: Gearman, Supervisor, RabbitMQ.
- Team collaborations: JIRA, Redmine, Basecamp, Trello, Skype, Slack.
- Operating systems: Linux (Debian, Ubuntu): administration, shell scripts.
- Windows (XP, 7, 8, 10) and Android – advanced user.
- System Administration: Hosting administration on Debian, Ubuntu with Apache2, Nginx, PHP-FPM, using bash scripts.
- Some experience with Docker and Vagrant.
- and also can install and configure all the tools and services required for deploy and work process.
Other languages basics: (mostly from the University, able to write some code, read and understand)
- Languages basics: C++, C#, ASP.NET, Python, Ruby, Bash, Assembler, Prolog
2005 – 2010 I.I. Mechnikov National Odessa University, Ukraine
Bachelor and Specialist diploma in Computer science.
Specialist of computer systems and networks.
- Russian is a native language, fluent.
- Ukrainian is advanced.
- English – reading, writing, listening, conversational (intermediate +).
- German – basics.
I'm always learn something new, read some technical books or watch video courses. And read a lot of documentations and manuals during a work. You can see some list of completed courses and read books at by blog (it's written in Russian, so please use a translator): http://seyferseed.ru/life/projdennye-kursy-i-prochitannye-knigi.html
Had contributed to framework modules and open source libraries, documentations. Maintain some of them. I always report bugs, create issues for open-source libs and software which I'm using in order to make them better.