There’s nothing ordinary about working at Badoo. We’re just as social as our product and don’t hide behind our computers. Innovation is key to what we do and since we’re a rapidly growing start-up, things move fast. We’re a diverse, international bunch and are based in amazing offices in Soho, with perks to match.
Badoo is the largest worldwide social network for meeting new people. It showcases many great social network fundamentals, but primarily focuses on giving users the best games and tools to gain attention and expand their social circles. Badoo was brought to life in 2006 by a small group of forward-thinking programmers and tech entrepreneurs. Badoo is already a large and diverse global online community, and we’re constantly finding new ways to expand the size and reach of the company. Badoo launched in Spain and is now one of the leading social-networking sites in France, Italy, Spain and Latin America, with over 240+ million users worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced iOS QA Engineer to join our expanding mobile engineering team in London.
The first thing you should know is - we love testing mobile apps. We are mobile savvy and understand what it means to have a great mobile app.
You will be responsible for writing & executing functional and regression tests, and working closely with the development teams to ensure the applications are tested to the defined level of quality and beyond. You should be open to learning new things.
- Being awesome and love iOS :)
- Testing challenging and interesting tasks that involve communication with other teams (back-end, daemons, mobile backend)
- Communicate with various teams across Badoo
- Strong troubleshooting skills (working closely with various teams, especially with user support)
- Non functional testing experience + experience with profiling/debugging using XCode profiler and third party tools (RevealApp, SparkInspector or other tools)
- Automation experience: writing/fixing tests, working with monkey-testing tools, writing helper scripts. Preferred languages are PHP (back end is written using PHP) and Ruby (we write automation tests using Ruby and Calabash)
- Objective-C knowledge at basic level
Good to have:
- Objective-C knowledge average level
- Strong back-end testing experience (back-end + daemons)
- Experience with Android and Windows Phone
- Competitive pay with quarterly bonuses
- Voluntary health insurance+ dental
- Regular training
- Gym membership
- Fully stocked kitchen with lots of fresh fruits
- Games room with pool table, table tennis, foosball, air hockey PS3, ect.