- Using your own code perform various developer tests;
- Fully maintain SW documentation (such as wiki, etc.);
- Prepare and maintain peer code reviews;
- Design and implement software tools to maintain digital geographic data, received from the globe providers;
- Prepare reports on the projects to show your Project Leader and SW architect;
- Use the whole potential of open source tooling;
- Collaborate with 60 other team members.
About the client:
We are a dynamic and international company headquartered in Eindhoven which delivers top-notch software services for automation navigation. All the products that we create are essential for building digital navigation maps. The software that we create is capable to considerably improve digital map data and ensure customers that they receive a solution compliant with any map format. Holding the leading positions on the Dutch market, we make sure to deliver secure software solution that would contribute to automation navigation industry and bring high functionality to digital maps.
- A Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related field;
- Thorough knowledge of software development in general;
- Experience with algorithms working;
- Broad knowledge of Linux OS;
- SQL knowledge (an ability to create complex SQL queries is not a must, but highly desirable);
- Pragmatic and practical mind;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work equally well, independently and as a part of the team;
- Demonstrate creativity and professionalism;
- Fluent English.