About the client:
Dutch based telecom provider of mobile communication platforms with more than 8 years of experience in messaging and VoIP. The core business is to develop communication and social media apps to mobile operators and media companies. Currently the main project is to develop innovative platform for one the biggest Swiss telecommunication company with more than 6 million mobile customers. Before company launched free app for calling and messaging with more than 150 million users worldwide.
If you’re passionate about mobile development, like to solve complex problems, eager to self-develop and explore new technologies, you definitely fit this position. We give our candidates a unique opportunity to learn and grow. Upon taking this position, you’ll become a part of actively growing international environment with IT experts from over 10 countries.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field;
- Thorough knowledge of network programming and protocols;
- At least 5 years of working experience in backend software development;
- In-depth knowledge of either OOP or functional programming paradigm. It would be a great plus if you prove to know both;
- Erland or Java experience. Both would be preferred;
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL;
- Experience with XMPP, SIP, distributed systems and Ejabberd;
- Desire to learn and explore new technologies;
- Have passion for mobile development;
- Work equally well, in a team and alone;
- Excellent English skills, spoken and written.
What We’ve Got to Offer:
- A lot of room to professionally grow and self-develop;
- Friendly international environment;
- A lot of company perks and secondary benefits;
- Good competitive salary.