We need more people to develop the music content ingestion platform of Zvooq service. Zvooq’s catalogue is one of the largest in CIS providing access to more than 15 million tracks. You will work on non-stop infrastructure, this automated global ingestion hub manages the complex content lifecycle from label delivery through service availability.
- Strong experience with Python;
- Experience working with database systems like PostgreSQL;
- FreeBSD/Linux administration skills, experience in developing software for deployment on FreeBSD/Linux;
- General knowledge of networking;
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- SQLAlchemy, Alembic;
- Unit testing;
- Hadoop stack.
What would you give us:
- Contribute of work with complicated and intricate project;
- Experience of work with highload and big data;
- Drastically improve your debugging and troubleshooting skills.
What we can give you:
- Experience of work with mature project which is currently in production;
- Work with the smartest and nicest people in tech industry;
- Work without strict guidance where all technical solutions are adopted together.
Zvooq is a music service which immerses people in an addictive music experience, shaped by their connections to friends, artists and labels. We have great relations with labels and work together with them to offer people the best possible service. You can check it out at zvooq.com - or in the App Store, recently we've been charting at the top of music apps in Russia.
We're a young team and try to keep our team structure as flat as possible, expecting a high degree of responsibility from everyone who joins our team. In return, we enjoy an amazing amount of experience, free healthy lunches in our kitchen, and great opportunity for growth.