The Access Mobile Client for iOS is the flagship phone & tablet appication for the Acronis Access product line. With a completely new architecture and UI design we are looking for a candidate to help design and implement cutting edge functionality using the latest iOS technologies and tools.
- Design and implement major new features & fixes to the iOS version of Access mobile client;
- Deliver working functionality that passes peer code review and functionality acceptance;
- Assist in project / release planning in Agile methodology;
- Contribute to improving best practices of developing for iOS and mobile applications in general;
- Stay on top of new technologies introduced by Apple.
- 3-5 years of experience working on iOS / Objective-C;
- Experience with developing UI-intensive iOS applications (Core Animation, Storyboards, custom views, etc.);
- Experience in development of client / server applications;
- Experience in object oriented design, design patterns;
- Experience with iterative and/or agile development methodologies like SCRUM or Kanban;
- Fluent English skills (spoken / written).
- Salary and schedule: interview defined;
- The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:
- 100% legal salary;
- Prestigious medical insurance;
- Free business lunches;
- Partial Fitness programs compensation;
- Free educational programs and courses within the company;
- Team building events;
- Other projected compensation equivalents during contractual time;