We offer a Program/Product Manager position in Acronis Backup Cloud.
Acronis Backup Cloud (formerly Acronis Backup as a Service) is a comprehensive, yet simple, complete, and cost-effective local and cloud backup and recovery solution that equips service providers to solve their customers’ data protection problems.
- Computer Science, Engineering, Product/UX Design or Management degree;
- Experience in collecting requirements from customers;
- Familiarity with software development process;
- Experience in working with/at service providers preferred;
- Understanding backup and recovery, data protection, cloud storages is a plus;
- Experience with multi-platform products;
- Technical experience:
- Virtual servers (Containers, Virtual Machines);
- Networking (principles);
- Good written & verbal communication skills (English).
- Develop a deep understanding of new customers’ needs as well as wants, make data-driven decisions about direction to grow.
- Research new business opportunities
- Facilitate communication throughout the development process inside Acronis, collaborate with designers, engineers, and other cross-functional stakeholders to build and ship high quality products.
- Run beta and pilot programs with early-stage products.
- Collect and maintain competitive information.
- Perform product trainings for Marketing, Sales and PR teams
- Reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors products.
- Help service provides to launch new services successfully.
- Salary and schedule: interview defined
The employee will be provided with a standard compensational package‚ which includes:
- 100% legal salary;
- Prestigious medical insurance;
- Free business lunches;
- Partial Fitness programs compensation;
- Free educational programs and courses within the company;
- Team building events;
- Other projected compensation equivalents during contractual time.