EPAM Systems E-Commerce Solution Practice is seeking for a Lead Enterprise Java Developer to play Principal Technical role in implementation of complex E-Commerce Solutions on small (25+ ppl) to medium-sized (100+ ppl) projects in cross-functional & cross-location environments.
- 3+ years of experience in software development (at least one year experience in team leading);
- Strong understanding of OOP principals, general (GoF). Understanding of enterprise patterns will be a big plus;
- Strong J2SE experience;
- Good J2EE experience (Web Services, ORM frameworks, Spring framework, Application Servers, etc.);
- Good knowledge of relational databases (at least one DB); Knowledge of NoSQL will be big plus;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and written/verbal communications skills;
- English level: Intermediate +.
- Leading a team of 3-4 engineers;
- Participation in requirements gathering by working closely with onshore technology / business teams;
- Design and develop system components from scratch with responsibilities for the full development life cycle.