We welcome a talented Software Development Engineer in Test to join one of our projects. You will be working on core eCommerce oriented systems for a large U.S. media company based in New York.
We use Scrum methodology for this project. We have a great team and put lots of efforts to process and quality.
The team is distributed between Saint Petersburg and New York.
- 5+ years of experience. It may be composed of developer and QA Engineer experience, or 5 years as an SDET;
- Strong basics in Java and SQL. Desire to continue self-education and an intent to build additional expertize on top of existing knowledge;
- Ability to programmatically test the product, measure test coverage, develop the best automation, drive testability and diagnostic ability into the product, while promoting best practices in quality areas;
- Experience with open source test tools for example Selenium or watir-webdriver;
- Good knowledge of http, web technologies and XML;
- Required to be able to create and manually run the test cases in order to verify the product quality and it’s coherence with the requirements. The ratio of test automation activities vs. manual testing is 80: 20;
- Good English level (both written and oral);
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with the Eclipse IDE and Subversion or Git;
- Experience with Fitnesse;
- API automation testing including working experience with unit test automation frameworks;
- Desire and ability to implement ATDD in team.