We’re building a great product with a top-notch team. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building the future of financial advisor systems. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Children’s activity aggregator: аllowing easy and quick search, booking and payment of children’s activities. Utilizing social networks for collectivity and ratings. Cross platform (iOS, Android and Web). Easy, painless search and booking. Calendar integration across user and merchant platforms. Social messenger communication. Rating and message ability. Scalable across markets. International scale. Led by a proven entrepreneur, technology founder and investor.
What you will do:
- Develop two SPA, which are different sides of one product. One application is a part of the B2C platform that allows to user searching and booking kids activities. This application should be fast, lightweight and accessible, so you will be working on performance optimizations, semantics, CEO, etc.
- Other application is a part of the B2B platform for activities providers (back-office). This application should be highly configurable, intuitively simple, have a user-friendly UX and detailed bug reports.
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of professional front-end development experience
- Good knowledge of ClojureScript
- Experience in working with react, reagent, re-frame, figwheel
- Understanding of functional programming principles
- Knowledge of network protocols (WebSocket)
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have
- Experience in team leading, leading or mentoring
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (scss/postcss)
- Experience with build systems (gulp/npm scripts)
- Experience with Clojure build tools (Leiningen)
- Experience of optimization for mobile devices
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure on the Vystavochnaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (books, conferences)
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food and drinks, board games, e.t.c.