- Wavecell's mission is to help companies and developers to easily integrate efficient new communication channels in their products and applications. We provide cloud based real-time communication services for Enterprises and Application Developers. Services include SMS messaging, Mobile Push Notifications, Voice calls, Video calls.
- We deliver services to global customers in more than 200 countries. Our business is growing significantly and we are hiring talents seeking challenges and fun.
- Wavecell is headquartered in Singapore with offices in the Philippines, Hong Kong and the United Kingdom: we ambition to become the APAC leader in cloud communication API services.
- At Wavecell, you will have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative startup environment. We are seeking brilliant, self-motivated and passionate individuals who are willing to make a difference in the industry.
About the job
We are looking for a remote .NET Software Engineer to take part in the development of our platform. You will be part of distributed engineering team, developing the real-time communication services of the future. We are looking for someone who can code but also bring significant value on the architectural decisions to ensure the development of high performance, reliable and scalable services.
- To maintain and improve the Messaging platform (web apps and core processing services)
- To help in the development of the new Multi-Channel API
- To develop internal and customer web interfaces
- To investigate and develop skills in new technologies
- To collaborate across the company
- To create and deliver data-driven reports
Desired skills and experience
- A Computer Science degree, or equivalent experience
- From 4+ years of professional software development experience, working on user facing systems, building scalable, highly available services
- Expert knowledge of .NET Framework, Assemblies, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET
- Excellent object-oriented design (OOD) & programming (OOP) skills, including strong working knowledge of design patterns, enterprise integration processes etc.
- Strong in multithreading, had experience of high load, scalable systems or at least understand their architecture
- Working Knowledge of REST, XML, SOAP and Web services
- Working knowledge of T-SQL and MS SQL Server
- Share Agile approaches in team work
Bonus points for experience with the followings:
- Additional knowledge of Java, Scala or Go will be a significant advantage
- Knowledge of design and maintenance of NoSQL datastores
- Native App development know-how (iOS, Android…) a plus
- Good communication skills
- Great team player
- Methodical and logical
- Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills
- Passionate. Persistent. Creative
- Problem solver
- Right tools for the right job
- Work on own initiative in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment