My name is Tony Simonovsky. I manage an international team of web- and product analytics, conversion rate optimization, marketing strategy and web-development professionals (http://stony.me/services/) and we are hiring.
We are looking for a person with experience in project management of delivery of web-development and digital marketing services of at least 1 year and working proficiency of English (both written and spoken).
Experience working with web-analytics (as a manager or a specialist) or CRO services is desirable, but not required (we can help you learn on the way).
Our clients are medium-sized businesses and startups mainly from US, Australia, Canada and England.
Your duties will include:
- Working based on standard processes used in the company.
- Client onboarding.
- Everyday communication with clients and project team in text and by voice to be sure process of delivery of our services is going smoothly, on schedule and within the budget.
- Weekly, bi-weekly, monthly written reporting on projects’ statuses.
- Regular calls with the team (mostly in Russian) and the client (mostly in English).
- Providing estimates of budget and timelines for new tasks.
- Risk and knowledge-base management.
There will be an onboarding process of 2-3 weeks where we’ll introduce you to our working processes.
It is remote full-time work with flexible working schedule and competitive salary.
If you are interested, send your CV (in a free form) to email@example.com (with subject "vertising / candidate / project manager 2017.03") with description why you liked this position and why you think you are a great candidate for it.
Full-time in our team is 120 hours a month. Extra hours are paid separately.