Ищем сильного iOS разработчика на удаленную работу в наш музыкальный проект (mixab.ly), который нужно будет переписать с нуля. С нашей стороны гарантируем хорошее вознаграждение и профессиональное взаимодействие.
Читайте описание на английском языке (на команда международная и от разработчика требуется минимальные знания английского языка).
We are a fast paced highly passionate music technology company based in Hong Kong. We are focused on developing the future of music-software.
Mixably is our newest digital product, and it is aiming at becoming the coolest playlist community on the US market. We launched Mixably in June 2016 and are currently working on a new exciting version, that will be rewritten from scratch.
iOS developer WANTED!
We are looking for a motivated iOS developers to work with us on project-based contracts. So if you are experienced iOS developer and you are interested in a project based opportunity, contact us straight away!
Requirements to candidate
- Experienced iOS developer (2+ years).
- Rich experience with Swift.
- Experience of developing highly interactive and animated interfaces.
- Experience of designing client-server app architecture to work in (queuing with the delayed sending, data synchronization, the JSON, error handling and logging).
- Know how to manage memory, work with multi threading, do profiling.
- Excellent knowledge of architecture patterns (i.e: MVC, MVVM, VIPER).
- Have a strong deep knowledge of iOS development ecosystems (developing, testing, releasing).
- Basic knowledge of English.
- Collaborate closely with a Scrum team (Product owner, Scrum master, and Mixably API developers) to define, design, and ship new features
- Develop from the scratch application with modular architecture, adaptive layout and clean code using Swift
- Don’t reinvent the wheel! Find and implement suitable open source solutions for fast and high-quality development
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Test and release application to the production
P.S. Great if you cover your code with Unit Tests!
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Competitive remuneration
- Perspective for relocation to work with a team in Hong Kong
- Innovative and highly interesting product
If you are interested in the opportunity, you will need to perform a simple test, which will be sent to you.
If you consider yourself as good candidate, feel free to write to Vadim (skype: hommedeplage) or Giorgia (skype: g.pellizzari, email: firstname.lastname@example.org). And do not forget to attach several links to your portfolio (application in App Store).