We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
- Children’s activity aggregator: Allowing easy and quick search, booking and payment of children’s activities. Utilizing social networks for collectivity and ratings. Cross platform (iOS, Android and Web). Easy, painless search and booking. Calendar integration across user and merchant platforms. Social messenger communication. Rating and message ability. Scalable across markets. International scale. Led by a proven entrepreneur, technology founder and investor.
What you will do
- Participate in development of backend services in Go
- Code review and unit testing
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 3 years’ of software development experience
- At least 2 years' of professional Go development experience. Good knowledge of standard library. Experience with different frameworks in Go.
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCE, AWS
- Solid knowledge of relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Solid knowledge in security, data integrity and disaster recovery
- Experience working with 3rd party API integration and building REST API's
- English Upper Intermediate or better (you will have to talk to native speakers on daily basis)
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to London
- Eventually - option for relocation to US
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.