We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
- Modeling business: a social network whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
- Fitness: аn online distribution platform for fitness and lifestyle content. Appealing to girls aged 14-30, the app's "workout builder" allows the ability to customize individual workouts, save, and share them amongst friends. Users can browse videos according to specific time, muscle group and type of workout. After, they can track their progress and see how far they've come to reaching their goals. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
- Aces: is a mobile- and web-based contextual social messaging platform enabling users to share content via a seamless, engaging experience. Users can send, archive, sort, manage, and react to multimedia messages instantly while also discovering social and cultural trends across their networks. Leveraging data and machine learning, Aces redefines the concept of relevance in social media.
What you will do
- Develop backend of web application in Python
- Do code reviews and unit testing
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 3 years' of professional Python development experience. Good knowledge of standard library.
- Experience with different Python frameworks
- Good knowledge of Postgresql or MySQL (schema planning, query optimization, some level of profiling, e.t.c)
- Understanding of OOP principles and design patterns
- Experience with RESTful API (development)
- Knowledge of network protocols
- Experience with cloud platforms such as GCE, AWS
- Spoken English (you will have to communicate with product team in New York)
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have
- Experience in other languages - Golang, JS
- Experience in containerization tech (e.g. Docker)
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minutes walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to Los Angeles/New York
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.