We’re building great products with multiple top-notch teams. We are a group of flexible, forward thinking, and passionate people who love tackling hard problems and never give up. We’re backed by serious VC money and are intent on building excellent products. If you are an entrepreneur at heart with serious skills, a willingness to move outside of your comfort zone, and the ability to create work that you’re proud of, we should talk. If you’re instead a person who always waits for instructions, are overly risk averse, or don’t take your work seriously, then maybe you’ll fit in elsewhere.
Our projects and teams
Modeling business: a social network whose mission is to connect talented individuals with the best global casting opportunities. Acting as a home to our members, our mission is to inspire productivity and provide access to opportunities while acting as a safe and professional space. We are building this project with one of the best known USA modeling agencies (with top-notch models, of course).
Technology stack: TypeScript, React, Redux, RxJS, PostCSS, CssModules, gemini, storybook
What you will do
- Perform detailed application design, coding in ES6/Typescript, do code review, unit and screenshot testing
- Actively participate in improvement of team, project and company level engineering processes
- Gradually migrate codebase from angular to react
- Participate in tech review, mockup review, support library of components based on storybook
Qualifications - requirements
- At least 3 years of software development experience
- At least 2 years of professional front-end development experience
- Good knowledge of CSS3, HTML5
- Understanding of OOP principles, design patterns and functional programming
- Knowledge of network protocols
- English Upper Intermediate or better (you will have to talk to native speakers on daily basis)
Qualifications - not necessary, but cool to have
- Experience with JS frameworks (React+Flux/Angular)
- Experience in team leading, leading or mentoring
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (less/stylus/sass/postcss)
- Experience with build systems (gulp/webpack/npm scripts)
- Experience of optimisation for mobile devices
- Experience of development with Node.js
- Very competitive salary in $
- Health & dental insurance
- Comfortable office with good local infrastructure, 1 minute walk from Rimskaya subway station
- Best hardware & tools money can buy (top Apple stuff, big displays, height-adjustable standing/sitting desks, any accessories)
- Interesting stuff to work on and anything for professional growth (language courses, books, conferences)
- Optional business trips to New York
- Eventually - option for relocation to US
- Flexible working hours
- Happy Hour Thursdays - food/drinks, board games, roomscale VR with HTC Vive, e.t.c.
We are a well-funded Moscow-based Engineering Division within one of the largest venture funds in New York & Los Angeles. We have a team of talented business managers and developers who are not afraid of challenging the status quo, taking initiatives, and breaking boundaries.
In addition to this project, we have several other projects in the ramp-up phase and many more in the pipeline.