As a part of our distributed team you will work on the project for a US leading cross-platform measurement company, creating the new model for a dynamic, cross-platform world which helps media companies reach their audiences more effectively.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server from 2008 and later, including SQL coding skills and knowledge of stored procedures, triggers and functions.
- 5 Years of programming experience using most or all of the following technologies:
- Microsoft platforms, specifically Visual Basic 6, including the creation of custom controls.
- VB.NET using Visual Studio, Visual Studio 2010 preferred.
- Microsoft client and server operating systems
- SSRS and Crystal Reports
- XML and related technologies
- Intermediate English skills (writing, speaking)
- Remote full-time job (8h/day)
- Paid vacations and holidays
- Team work
- Salary in USD
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please, apply: https://nitka.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0motu
or send your CV to email@example.com